With this app you will able to connect to any OpenVPN (TUN/TAP), SSTP, WireGuard, SoftEther, OpenConnect (ocserv) servers and Cisco AnyConnect SSL gateways.
The basic OpenVPN function is free for all. To use different protocols and features you want to buy a subscription.
There isn’t always needed to have the foundation get entry to, due to the fact the VPN tun tool is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
* OpenVPN TAP device guide with out root permission
* OpenVPN VLAN 802.1Q support
* OpenVPN Obfsproxy support (obfs2/obfs3)
* OpenVPN scramble alternatives assist
* OpenVPN Static key password protection
* Import/export OpenVPN configuration
* SSTP EAP-TLS help (Authentication with certificates)
* SSTP EAP-MS-CHAPv2 guide
* SSTP MS-CHAPv2/CHAP/PAP support
* SoftEther protocol
* WireGuard protocol
* OpenConnect protocol
* Cisco AnyConnect SSL protocol
* Fingerprint authentication (Require at the least Android 6.0)
* Port knocking
* Connect on call for
* Auto connect on boot
* Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
* App filter (Require Android