Terms and Conditions
By using APKLOST’s website located at aplost.com, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using APKLOST.
The following terms pertain to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all agreements: The terms “Client,” “You,” and “You’re” refer to the user accessing this website and embracing the Company’s terms and conditions signify your agreement. The designations “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” pertain to our Company. Likewise, the terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” encompass both the Client and ourselves. All terminology pertains to the proposal, acceptance, and deliberation of payment required to furnish the Client with suitable assistance in harmony with the legal regulations of pk. Any utilization of the aforementioned terms or alternative language, whether singular, plural, capitalized, or gender-specific, is interchangeable and conveys the same meaning.
Unless explicitly indicated otherwise, the intellectual property rights to all content hosted on APKLOST belong to APKLOST and/or its licensors. All rights are reserved. You can access the content on APKLOST for personal use, adhering to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You Should Not:
- Re-publish content from APKLOST
- Sell, rent, or sub-license content from APKLOST
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy content from APKLOST
- Redistribute content from APKLOST
Certain parts of the website provide a platform for users to share opinions and information.APKLOST does not pre-screen, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their appearance on the site. Comments reflect the views of their respective authors, not APKLOST. To the extent permitted by law, APKLOST is not liable for Comments or any associated liability, damages, or expenses.
APKLOST holds the prerogative to observe Comments and take action to eliminate those that are perceived as inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these specified Terms and Conditions.
- You have the right to post Comments and possess the necessary licenses and consents;
- Comments do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- Comments are not defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful, violating privacy;
- Comments will not promote business, commercial activities, or unlawful actions.
- You grant APKLOST a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in various forms or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following entities can link to our Website without prior approval:
- Government entities
- Internet search engines
- Media outlets
- Providers of online directories are permitted to hyperlink to our website in a manner consistent with how they hyperlink to other listed enterprises.
- Additionally, system-wide accredited businesses have the same permission, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which are excluded from linking to our website.
These entities are allowed to establish links to our homepage, publications, or other information on our website, provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any manner, (b) does not inaccurately suggest that the linking entity and its products/services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved by us, and (c) is contextually appropriate within the linking entity’s website.
We are open to reviewing and potentially approving link requests from the following categories of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Permission to link from these entities will be granted under the following conditions: (a) the link must not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses, (b) the organization should have no unfavorable records associated with us, (c) the benefits to us through increased visibility from the hyperlink must compensate for the absence of APKLOST, and (d) the link should provide general resource information.
These organizations are permitted to include a link to our homepage, provided that the link: (a) is devoid of any misleading information, (b) does not falsely imply that the linking party or its products/services are endorsed, sponsored, or approved by us, and (c) fits appropriately within the context of the linking party’s website.
If your organization falls within the categories mentioned in the second paragraph above and is interested in establishing a link to our website, please inform us by sending an email to APKLOST. Ensure to include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, your site’s URL, a list of URLs from which you plan to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you intend to link. Kindly allow a 2-3 week period for a response.
Permitted organizations are allowed to hyperlink to our website in the following ways:
- By utilizing our corporate name;
- By using the specific uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to;
- By employing any other description of our website that is contextually appropriate and fits the content format of the linking party’s site.
The usage of APKLOST’s logo or any other artwork for linking purposes is prohibited unless a trademark license agreement is in place.
We shall not be held accountable for any content displayed on your website. By agreeing, you undertake to safeguard and support us against any claims that arise on your website. Links should not be featured on any website if they could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or unlawful, or if they infringe upon, contravene, or promote the infringement or violation of the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you come across any link on our website that you find offensive for any reason, please feel free to contact us and notify us at any time. While we will review requests to remove links, we retain the discretion to decide whether or not to remove them and may not necessarily provide a direct response to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website, nor do we warrant its completeness. Additionally, we do not commit to ensuring the continuous availability of the website or to keeping the content on the website up to date.